|Professional Dental Billing Services
Comprehensive Dental Billing ensures you collect 100% of what you produce. We specialize in dental billing and AR clean-up for dental practices. We also have cross-coding ability (dental and medical billing for dental surgeries).
NO START-UP FEES OR LONG-TERM CONTRACT
Improve your case acceptance as your staff will have more time to spend with your patients and be able to focus on collecting co-payments, filling your schedule, and presenting treatment plans.
- Prompt and accurate submission for all electronic claims and attachments.
- Accurate posting for all payments from insurance and adjustments.
- Accounts receivables clean-up/AR report, we can retroactively submit all of your unpaid claims for up to one year from the date of service.
- Cross-coding for dental surgeries, obtaining a letter of medical necessity from the patients primary care provider if needed, along with getting a pre-determination per your request.
- Systematic follow-up on any claims that are outstanding 30 days, investigating denied or underpaid claims and start our proven appeal process if needed.
- Digital marketing to generate new patients, organic SEO, social media marketing
- Practice analysis evaluation for maximizing practice revenue with experienced and proven techniques.
- Assisting your team members with any help they need, we also can help with balancing end-of-day and end-of-month reconciliation reports.
Short-Term/Temporary Services Available
Short-term/temporary are available, if your office manager/front office staff is going on maternity leave, vacation, or calls in sick, one of our trained professionals can virtually assist your office with verifying eligibility, submitting claims, posting insurance payments, and balance reconciliation for end-of-day reports. You can rest assure that your insurance claims will continue to be paid without any delay. We can start immediately as it only takes about ten minutes for the secure installation to be complete which will allow us access to your software remotely.
Our team of experts have extensive knowledge and 10-25 years of experience in the dental industry.
If you would like to know more about what we can offer you or would like to some examples of our work, we'll be happy to show you upon request. Please call us at (805) 387-4004 or visit our website at www.comprehensivedentalbilling.com