Regional Team Recruiter - NE US - CT/NY/NH/MD
Team Recruiter - NY/CT/NH/MD
MOTIVATED TO FILL QUICKLY!!!!!
Excellent opportunity for an outgoing, advanced, and dedicated recruiting professional!
Looking for that experienced recruiter to partner with our NY/CT/NH and MD markets to find quality candidates for our dental offices within the region.
Heartland Dental is in need of a highly motivated Team Recruiter to join our team. This position is essential to assisting us in finding the right individuals to fill important administrative and clinical team positions in our supported dental offices. The Team Recruiter must be outgoing, professional and enjoy networking and building strong relationships with others. A passion for team-building and working with others is a must. Regular travel is also an essential part of this position. If you are self-motivated, friendly, and work well in a fast paced environment, then Heartland Dental is looking for you!
We understand that you work hard, which is why each supported location provides an excellent compensation and benefits package. Additionally, Heartland Dental’s extensive training and continuing education opportunities are unparalleled and exceed industry norms. Each supported location invests heavily in your professional and personal growth and wants to see you succeed. If your career ambitions include leadership and further advancement, our network of supported locations offer many opportunities to help you meet your goals. Heartland Dental’s network of supported locations is expected to double in size within the next five to seven years and new opportunities will be created to support that growth.
* Medical and prescription drug insurance
* Free dental services for yourself and your dependents minus lab fees
* Vision care support
* Life insurance
* 401(K) retirement plan
* 6 paid holidays off
* Team-focused, uplifting and educational work culture
* 2 weeks of vacation available
* Assist with all facets of the recruitment process
* Review resumes, conduct phone screening, and build the company brand and experience with potential dental team members
* Possess and apply sound sourcing skills
* Provide honest feedback and ensure new hires are a perfect fit for supported teams
* Exhibit strong knowledge and maintenance of applicant tracking system
* Coordinate and/or attend career fairs, open houses, trade shows, dental shows and other events
* Focus on improving retention and recruiting needs per region
* Build a strong relationship with each supported dental office team and the hiring managers in the region
* Passion for leadership and commitment to self-growth
* Organized, highly motivated and goal-oriented
* Ability to work remotely/independently
* Strong problem solving and decision making experience
* Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
* Strong listening and interviewing skills
* Confident, friendly, and outgoing personality, with ability to build rapport quickly
* Comfortable working in a professional, fast-paced environment
* Strong computer skills, with familiarity of iCIMS or comparable applicant tracking system preferred
* Two or more years of recruiting experience NECESSARY
* Availability to travel nationwide is a must
BS or BA degree required
Application URL: www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bmJyYWdnLjUyMDgzLjM4MDZAaGVhcnRsYW5kZGVudGFsLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ