Practice Administrator - Office Operations Manager - Omaha, NE
Seeking a Practice Administrator that would like to work with our Progressive, growing practices!
Come Grow with a Leading Dental Team as an Operations Manager - Practice Administrator!
The Practice Administrator/Operantions Manager is responsible for managing and supporting one to two Omaha, NE area dental offices. The Practice Administrator/Operations Manager (PMO) also takes on a leadership role, actively participating in dental practice activities and initiatives, encouraging dental practice team members and proactively seeking ways to advance the dental practice.
Are you looking for a career with endless limits? Are you self-motivated, friendly and work well in a fast paced environment? If so, our area office is looking for you! As a leading dental support organization, our offices are experiencing phenomenal growth and needs individuals like you to join our team. Come experience an exciting dental career providing non-clinical support to a network of offices nationwide.
We are seeking a full time Practice Administrator/Operations Manager (PMO) to join our team.
We understand that you work hard, which is why each supported location provides an excellent compensation and benefits package. Additionally, our extensive training and continuing education opportunities are unparalleled and exceed industry norms. Each location invests heavily in your professional and personal growth and wants to see you succeed. If your career ambitions include leadership and further advancement, our network of supported locations offer many opportunities to help you meet your goals.
* Medical and prescription drug insurance
* Free dental services for yourself and your dependents minus lab fees
* Vision care support
* Life insurance
* 401(K) retirement plan
* 6 paid holidays off
* Team-focused, uplifting and educational work culture
* Potential for 2 weeks vacation available
* Maintain the supported dental practice budget and profit
* Emphasize communication by informing team members on communication tools
* Continually develop and train supported dental practice team through training programs and evaluations
* Develop and maintain relationships with dental practice team members and doctors
* Evaluate patient flow to identify marketing needs and areas of improvement
* Progress patient services by coaching dental practice team members and focusing on patient advocacy
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Outstanding relationship-building, interpersonal and leadership skills
* Knowledge of dental procedures and dentistry terminology is helpful
* Computer skills and the ability to learn new programs
* Managerial Experience required
Application URL: www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bG1yb3ouMTAzNzcuMzgwNkBoZWFydGxhbmRkZW50YWwuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t