Regional Manager of Operations
If you are looking to grow into a management position with the leaders in dental practice management, then the Regional Manager training program is right for you. Our Regional Manager of Operations is ideal for individuals who are goal oriented, highly motivated and are looking for a fast paced environment with ample reward.
At Heartland Dental, we understand that our employees work hard, so we offer an excellent compensation and benefits package as well as continuing educational opportunities that exceed the industry norm. Our extensive training and continuing education opportunities are unparalleled. Finally, we invest heavily in our employees and prefer to promote from within. If your career ambitions include leadership, we have many opportunities for you. Our business is expected to double in size within the next five to seven years and new positions will be created to support our growth.
* Medical and prescription drug insurance
* Free dental services for yourself and your dependents minus lab fees
* Vision care support
* Life insurance
* 401(K) retirement plan
* 6 paid holidays off
* Team-focused, uplifting and educational work culture
* Potential for 2 weeks vacation available
The Regional Manager Role
* Manage and support 3 - 6 dental practices over the support of the Practice Managers of Operations.
* Maintain the dental practice budget and profit
* Evaluating patient flow to identify marketing needs and areas of improvement
* Continually develop and train dental practice team through training programs and evaluations
* Coach dental practice team members and focus on patient advocacy
* Proactively seek ways to advance the dental practice
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Outstanding relationship-building, interpersonal and leadership skills
* Knowledge of dental procedures and dentistry terminology is helpful
* Computer skills and the ability to learn new programs
* Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Healthcare or similar study