Practice Administrator - 2016-15836
The Practice Administrator is responsible for managing and supporting one to four Heartland Dental supported dental offices. The Practice Administrator also takes on a leadership role, actively participating in dental practice activities and initiatives, encouraging dental practice team members and proactively seeking ways to advance the dental practice.
Are you looking for a career with endless limits? Are you self-motivated, friendly and work well in a fast paced environment? If so, Heartland Dental is looking for you! As a leading dental support organization, Heartland Dental is experiencing phenomenal growth and needs individuals like you to join our team. Come experience an exciting dental career providing non-clinical support to a network of offices nationwide.
We are seeking a full time Practice Administrator to join our team.
We understand that you work hard, which is why each supported location provides an excellent compensation and benefits package. Additionally, Heartland Dental’s extensive training and continuing education opportunities are unparalleled and exceed industry norms. Each supported location invests heavily in your professional and personal growth and wants to see you succeed. If your career ambitions include leadership and further advancement, our network of supported locations offer many opportunities to help you meet your goals. Heartland Dental’s network of supported locations is expected to double in size within the next five to seven years and new opportunities will be created to support that growth.
* Medical and prescription drug insurance
* Free dental services for yourself and your dependents minus lab fees
* Vision care support
* Life insurance
* 401(K) retirement plan
* 6 paid holidays off
* Team-focused, uplifting and educational work culture
* Potential for 2 weeks vacation available
* Maintain the supported dental practice budget and profit
* Emphasize communication by informing team members on Heartland Dental communication tools
* Continually develop and train supported dental practice team through training programs and evaluations
* Develop and maintain relationships with dental practice team members and doctors
* Evaluate patient flow to identify marketing needs and areas of improvement
* Progress patient services by coaching dental practice team members and focusing on patient advocacy
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Outstanding relationship-building, interpersonal and leadership skills
* Knowledge of dental procedures and dentistry terminology is helpful
* Computer skills and the ability to learn new programs