General Dentist - Lexington, SC
Dentist – General Dental Doctor – DDS/DMD
If you are an outgoing and positive Dentist looking for career satisfaction and continuing educational opportunities, join a Heartland Dental supported office! We are seeking a self-motivated Dentist to provide high-quality lifetime patient care in a fast-paced and well-established practice. As a Dentist with Heartland Dental, you will perform general clinical dentistry procedures such as exams, direct and indirect restorative work, tooth extractions and any other dental procedures. You will also provide endodontic care, perform crown and bridge procedures and provide fixed and removable prosthodontics care.
Why join a Heartland Dental supported office?
* You want the opportunity to work with your own practice and team in a state-of-the-art facility
* You want to choose your own materials and labs
* You want to diagnose and treatment plan your own cases
* You want to resource and network with more than 900+ colleague dentists
* You want to earn an excellent income with guaranteed salary and benefits
* You want to benefit from existing relationships with suppliers, vendors, and insurance companies
* You want professional assistance in interviewing, hiring and training your dental team
* You want superior administrative support in areas such as accounting, human resources, information technology, management information systems, marketing and advertising, payroll administration, personnel recruitment, and supply and equipment procurement
We understand that you work hard, which is why each supported location provides an excellent compensation and benefits package. Additionally, Heartland Dental’s extensive training and continuing education opportunities are unparalleled and exceed industry norms. Each supported location invests heavily in your professional and personal growth and wants to see you succeed. If your career ambitions include leadership and further advancement, our network of supported locations offer many opportunities to help you meet your goals. Heartland Dental’s network of supported locations is expected to double in size within the next five to seven years and new opportunities will be created to support that growth.
* Medical and prescription drug insurance
* Free dental services for yourself and your dependents minus lab fees
* Vision care support
* Life insurance
* 401(K) retirement plan
* 6 paid holidays off
* Team-focused, uplifting and educational work culture
* Potential for 2 weeks vacation available
As a supported Dentist with Heartland Dental, you will be the leader of your practice. You will manage the dental office team, mediate any conflicts that arise and promote a positive and team-oriented work environment where high-quality patient care is the number one priority.
Additional responsibilities of the Dentist include:
* Conducting morning meetings with the dental office staff to ensure that everyone is on the same page regarding the day’s schedule, procedures and patient load
* Supporting office staff with assessing P&L reports
* Improving your clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities offered by Heartland Dental
* Doctor mentoring program
As a supported Dentist, you must have a strong work ethic, an outgoing and personable chair-side manner and the desire to improve within the dental field. You must also be flexible and open to new ways of doing things and able to lead and manage a team.
Educational requirements of the Dentist – General Dental Doctor – DDS/DMD include:
* DMD or DDS degree
* Current dental license in state of hire
* Ability to travel overnight to training sessions once a month during your first year of employment
Application URL: www.aplitrak.com/?adid=a2F5ZXJzLjY0NTkyLjM4MDZAaGVhcnRsYW5kZGVudGFsLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ