|Front Desk/Patient Coordinator
Front Desk/Patient Coordinator
Hudsonville Dental Associates
Our growing dental practice is seeking a highly motivated and positive individual with great organizational and communication skills to join our team at the Front Desk. They will also have strong follow through skills, while being a self-starter. We are looking for someone who values continuing education, professional growth and evolving to better serve our patients.
The requirements listed below are representative, but not all inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
â€¢ Greeting patients by name
â€¢ Answering telephones
â€¢ Scheduling and confirming appointments
â€¢ Entering patient information into the office system
â€¢ Insurance verification
â€¢ Collect and post payments including credit card transactions
â€¢ Review treatment plans with patients, make financial arrangements, and schedule according to scheduling guidelines
â€¢ Electronically submit/prepare insurance claims
- Ability to communicate effectively in a professional and courteous manner
- Willing to effectively participate as a team member with the office team
- Committed to the protection of confidential information, records and/or reports
- Good organizational skills
- 2+ years of front desk dental experience preferred, and or Bachelorâ€™s degree in a related field.
- Experience using computers and MS Office
- Understanding of insurance procedures and claims is desired
- Strong telephone, communication and time management skills
- Must be a people person with a great attitude and attention to detail
Hudsonville Dental Associates offers employment opportunities that promote professional, personal, and financial growth. We work extremely hard to provide our employees with continuous professional development and a supportive work environment. Competitive wages, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement are just a few reasons why a career with us is an investment in your future.
Interested candidates please submit cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org