|Dentist Job in Manchester, VT
Blue Jay Dental has a client with a need for a general dentist to start immediately in Manchester, VT.
Dentist Job Description
New need at our client's nice dental practice
Dentist Office Hours
5-6 days per week if desired
Dentist Practice Information
Strong established practice with exceptional patient base.
Wide range of patient ages
Excellent starting pay to help establish new dentist.
Responsibilities of the Dentist
- Provide diagnosis of patient's dental status utilizing accepted clinical and radiological techniques.
- Assess patient's dental status and arrange for appropriate consultations to determine treatment needed.
- Provide comprehensive professional dental treatment to address the oral health needs of patients.
- Provide routine recall exams, simple extractions, restorations, prosthetic services, prophylaxis and fluoride treatments.
- Refer to dental specialists when appropriate.
- Manage administrative functions of the Dental Office.
- Supervise the work of dental hygienists and dental assistants.
Requirements of the Dentist
- DMD or DDS from accredited dental school
- Must have VT license and DEA
- Must be willing to live and be part of the community of Manchester, VT
- Competence in all facets of general dentistry
- Strong focus on clinical excellence
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or, for a faster response, please call/text Jeremy at 218.461.1730