|Dentist Job in Ocala, FL
Blue Jay Dental has a client with a need for a general dentist to start immediately in Ocala, FL.
Dentist Job Description
Dentist job for a skilled experienced general dentist who can also do endo.
Dentist Office Hours
Both par-time and full-time will be considered.
Dentist Practice Information
Newly remodeled facility with newer equipment.
Adult PPO FFS
Excellent starting pay to help establish new dentist.
Responsibilities of the Dentist:
- Provide diagnosis of patient's dental status utilizing accepted clinical and radiological techniques.
- Assess patient's dental status and arrange for appropriate consultations to determine treatment needed.
- Provide comprehensive professional dental treatment to address the oral health needs of patients.
- Provide routine recall exams, simple extractions, restorations, prosthetic services, prophylaxis and fluoride treatments.
- Refer to dental specialists when appropriate.
- Manage administrative functions of the Dental Office.
- Supervise the work of dental hygienists and dental assistants.
Requirements of the Dentist
- DMD or DDS from accredited dental school
- Must have FL license and DEA
- Must be willing to live and be part of the community of Ocala, FL
- Competence in all facets of general dentistry
- Strong focus on clinical excellence
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or, for a faster response, please call/text Jeremy at 218.461.1730