Not A Member? Sign Up|Login
 
Visitors

  Back To Ads

1/4/2018
Phoenix, Arizona
United States

(AZ-5074) GENERAL PRACTICE IN PHOENIX
This fairly young practice collected $607K last year with 1 dentist and 1 hygienist working a 4.5 day week. The office is approximately 2,100 sq.ft., well-laid out, and has 4 treatment rooms. This office is digital and has newer equipment. Currently, this practice has 1,260 active patients with 45 new patients on average added per month; 33% are FFS while the remaining 67% are insured. With great growth potential, it is priced to sell. For more information on AZ-5074, please call 800.232.3826.

Contact Ad
Your Email Address:
Message:
Please enter the security code Get New Numbers
Ad ID # : 31255