Unique Dental Assistant
We are seeking an individual who is well presented and has excellent communication, great customer service skills as well as experience with your clinical skills. We are looking for someone who has a proven track record of being reliable, is energetic, must have common sense, enjoys making a difference for others, and works well with other personality types besides your own. This person we are searching for must be able to "think outside the box" and brings solutions to problems.
Training and continued CE hours will be provided as well as a full time salary based on years of experience and expertise, bonuses and pension plan.
If you do not have dental assisting experience, or are merely looking for another job, please do not waste your time or ours. We seek only qualified team members who want what we give to our patients, "Making a Difference Today for Others!"
If you are experienced dental assistant, please answer the following questions and send to us along with your resume:
1. Please tell us why this position appeals to you?
2. Please tell us what you feel your special qualifications, talents, experience or skills are that make you uniquely qualified for this position.
3. Why should we select you for a personal interview over and above all other qualified applicants?
4. What rating would your 5 closest friends give you in regards to how honest you are, 10 being the highest rating?
5. Please send to us all your contact information and when is the best time to personally speak with you?
Well, that's it! Next move is up to you. If you have the experience, skills and characteristics that were mentioned above, please e-mail the answers to the above questions along with your resume to: Fax your resume to 214-452-8278.