|Denture Laboratory / Lab Technician
Lab technicians work for Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI), a dental support organization that provides non-clinical support services to Aspen Dental-branded practices. As a lab technician with ADMI, you'll work on-site in a modern practice handcrafting high-quality full and partial dentures. With state-of-the-art equipment and instruments on site, you'll have the best tools at your disposal. You'll also enjoy regular hours, technical training, a competitive salary and benefit package as well as the opportunity to advance into a managerial role.
You will be responsible for the full lifecycle of in-house denture fabrication to ensure 100% patient satisfaction. There will be hands-on interaction with the licensed dentist providers from impression through delivery.
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
* Fabricate high quality denture prosthetics.
* Complete prosthetic repairs, relines and re-bases.
* Operate within all company-established protocols
* Preparation of laboratory supply orders while staying within determined budgetary guidelines.
* Collaborate with dentists to ensure optimum patient satisfaction.
* Advanced training in dental lab technology preferred.
* Minimum 2 years proven experience with the complete fabrication of quality prosthetic denture products from start to finish.
Apply Here: www.Click2Apply.net/wbmrj72yx4mbmxv3