|Denture Laboratory / Lab Technician
Aspen Dental is on a mission to give America a healthy mouth. By joining Aspen Dental you are not only making a statement that you are committed to providing quality care but you are also becoming a part of a collaborative network of dental professionals. For an estimated 47 million Americans, lack of access to affordable dental care is a real problem and by aligning with Aspen Dental you can be part of the solution.
This position directly contributes to the success of the practice by managing the in-office denture lab. Candidates will be responsible for the full lifecycle of denture fabrication; both in-house and in coordination with Aspen Dental's central lab facility to ensure 100% patient satisfaction. There will be hands-on interaction with the providers from impression through delivery.
* Fabricate high quality denture prosthetics.
* Complete prosthetic repairs, relines and re-bases.
* Operate within all company-established protocols
* Preparation of laboratory supply orders while staying within determined budgetary guidelines.
* Collaborate with dentists to ensure optimum patient satisfaction.
* Advanced training in dental lab technology preferred.
* Minimum 2 years proven experience with the complete fabrication of quality prosthetic denture products from start to finish.
Apply Here: www.Click2apply.net/cr35p2yzv6rswbtg