Markham & Richmond HIll,
Experienced Dental Receptionist (Full Time & Part Time)
Busy, well established dental offices in Richmond Hill and Markham seeking dental receptionist with previous dental experience.
1 (one) full time position (Monday to Friday)
1 (one) part time position (2-3 days a week, may lead to full time in the future), please list available days
- A self-starter, mature, punctual, motivated, strong attention to detail and organization skills and a positive attitude toward work
- Must be able to work within a team based environment and requires little supervision
- Proficient with appointment scheduling and follow up with recall management and treatment planning (*** Note: This is a 5 provider practise on rotating shifts at 3 locations)
- Experienced with insurance breakdown, claims processing and accounts receivable
- Knowledge of all types of dental procedures and be able to communicate with patients regarding treatment plan
- Proficient in Microsoft office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), email applications
- Dental chairside assisting background an asset
- Must be able to speak Cantonese (Mandarin an asset)
- Strong command of English
- Previous dental reception experience is a MUST, Paradigm Office Suite software experience is an asset
Please email cover letter and resume or fax to (905) 762-0808.
We thank all applicants; however, only those who are qualified will be contacted for an in-office interview.