|Dentist Job in North Branch, MI
Blue Jay Dental has a client with a need for a general dentist to start immediately in North Branch, MI.
Dentist Job Description
Higly successful practice in the area has an opportunity for a motivated general dentist.
Dentist Office Hours
3 days growing to full-time
Dentist Practice Information
Facility is committed to excellent chairside manner and high quality dentistry.
Adult with Mostly PPO and small percent state ins
Excellent starting pay to help establish new dentist.
Responsibilities of the Dentist
- Provide diagnosis of patient's dental status utilizing accepted clinical and radiological techniques.
- Assess patient's dental status and arrange for appropriate consultations to determine treatment needed.
- Provide comprehensive professional dental treatment to address the oral health needs of patients.
- Provide routine recall exams, simple extractions, restorations, prosthetic services, prophylaxis and fluoride treatments.
- Refer to dental specialists when appropriate.
- Manage administrative functions of the Dental Office.
- Supervise the work of dental hygienists and dental assistants.
Requirements of the Dentist
- DMD or DDS from accredited dental school
- Must have MI license and DEA
- Must be willing to live and be part of the community of North Branch, MI
- Competence in all facets of general dentistry
- Strong focus on clinical excellence
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or, for a faster response, please call/text Jeremy at 218.461.1730