|Registered Dental Assistant/Front Office (Floater)
Piscasso Dental has an opening for a Registered Dental Assistant/Front Office Assistant (Floater) in Seagoville, TX. We provide a working environment like no other dental office you have ever seen! All of our staff members are provided training to make the transition to your new professional home. We offer all this and a compensation package that includes health insurance plans, a competitive bonus structure and PTO.
- Provide outstanding customer service for the patient; excellent chair side manner.
- Assist the doctor with all dental procedures
- Performing patient oral evaluations
- Take, develop and mount accurate and high quality radiographs
- Perform efficient and accurate procedures to help maintain doctors' schedule and patient flow; create no patient wait time; maintain time flexibility for patient; be present, engaged, ready to work at all assigned shift times.
- Help clean the office and treatment rooms
- Review patient chart prior to doctor arrival and log appropriate patient data during exam and treatment as well as transcribe doctor notes in patient chart
- Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance
- Follow organizations safety policies and procedures
- Have knowledge and understanding of dental terminology sufficient to perform job successfully
- Verify patient health history (basic health review, medications, understanding impact with dentistry) and document appropriately in patients chart
- Greet and check in patients in a friendly manner
- Maintain a full schedule of patients daily
- Assist patients with understanding and accepting their clinical diagnosis
- Calculate fees for dental treatment
- Coordinate financial agreements for the patient's financial responsibility of dental treatment
- Responding to patient billing or financial inquiries, directing to appropriate departments, as necessary.
- Support the front desk staff members by fulfilling patient care responsibilities
- Check and respond to voicemails and emails left for the office
- Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
- Prior RDA experience preferred**
- Bilingual (Spanish) a bonus**
- Versed in Dentrix is preferred**
- RDA license as required by state
- Highly effective verbal and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Outstanding positive attitude and demeanor
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Knowledge of all company policies and rules
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
Apply Here: www.Click2Apply.net/t6qxttstctddjr23