|Registered Dental Hygienist
https://mb2dental.icims.com/icims2/servlet/icims2?module=AppInert&action=download&id=10462&hashed=-544397157" alt="Sierra Logo" width="354" height="161" />
Are you looking for an outstanding career opportunity? Sierra Dental & Orthodontics is looking for a full time Registered Dental Hygienist in Englewood, CO. If you are interested in working for a dental office where you can make a difference and have the ability to provide exceptional patient service, this will be a great fit for you!
- Provide superior patient care and service; exhibit outstanding customer service and hospitality as well as chair side manner.
- Stay on schedule as much as possible to create no patient wait time; help manage patient flow; maintain time flexibility for patient; be present, engaged, ready to work at all assigned shift times.
- Educate patient on oral hygiene, health, disease as well as procedures and services; establish/communicate continued care.
- Applying preventive materials to the teeth such as fluorides and sealants
- Verify patient health history and document appropriately in patients chart.
- Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance
- Perform the following duties as applicable by practice and/or state laws:
- Screen for Oral Cancer
- Take and record patients' blood pressure accurately
- Take alginate impressions and fabricate whitening trays
- Maintain accurate and legible notes in patients chart
- Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
- Valid Dental Hygienist License
- Maintain annual OSHA, HIPAA and Infection Control training
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Versed in Dentrix and/or Eaglesoft
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
Apply Here: www.Click2Apply.net/25hn86f8j5dh2twf