|Front Office Assistant
https://mb2dental.icims.com/icims2/servlet/icims2?module=AppInert&action=download&id=60&hashed=563933404" alt="Spearmint-Dental" />
Spearmint Dental & Orthodontics has an opening for a Front Office Assistant/Treatment Coordinator in Princeton, TX. We provide a working environment like no other dental office you have ever seen! All of our staff members are provided training to make the transition to your new professional home. We offer all this and a compensation package that includes health insurance plans, a competitive bonus structure, PTO and 401k.
- Greet and check in patients in a friendly manner
- Maintain a full schedule of patients daily
- Assist patients with understanding and accepting their clinical diagnosis
- Verify insurance coverage and fee schedule and calculate fees for dental treatment
- Coordinate financial agreements for the patient's financial responsibility of dental treatment
- Respond to patient billing or financial inquiries, directing to appropriate departments, as necessary.
- Complete pre-authorizations and referrals as appropriate for patients; gather all necessary information for claim processing.
- Ensure patients have a completed the appropriate financial consent forms and financial agreements per their treatment plan.
- Maintain patient records with strong attention to detail and adherence to HIPAA Privacy Practices.
- Serve as a liaison between the Doctors, other medical professionals and patients, as appropriate.
- Support the front desk staff members by fulfilling patient care responsibilities
- Ensure efficient office operations; including distribution/response to mail, answering and returning of phone calls and direction of workflow as necessary
- Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
- Prior dental front office experience required
- Versed in Dentrix is required
- Bilingual (Spanish) a bonus
- Highly effective verbal and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professionalism in all aspects of job
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
Apply Here: www.Click2Apply.net/pdns9m59mgctr634