|Dental Front Office Support
Winston-Salem based Dental Practice is in need of an "experienced" Dental Front Office
Support. Must have prior Dental experience preferring 1+ year.
Requirements are as follows:
- Prior experience working in a "paperless" digital environment using Dentrix
- Knowledge/or ability to verify Dental Insurance and coverage
- Will perform Check In/Out duties
- Handle scheduling, rescheduling and confirmation calls
- Accept payments and co-pays
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Must be available to cover 7:45am until 4:00pm Monday through Thursday.
If you are able to meet all requirements for the available position, please email a copy of your resume, and a cover letter to email@example.com
. Please make sure your file in is a .doc (Microsoft Office), or .pdf format to be considered. You can also fax your documents to 336-765-0062.
More details for your application:
- Make sure your documents are up to date.
- Include your address, phone number and email.
- For cover letter: include availability (full time, part time, etc).
- For cover letter: explain why you are a strong candidate for the position.
- For cover letter: add other pertinent information (preferred wage range, ability to move, etc).
- For cover letter: If you are currently employed and seeking other job, please make a brief explanation of the situation.
- If applying to different jobs, just list all the positions in the cover letter and attach a single copy of your resume.
Once your resume has been received, it will be reviewed by a recruiter to determine if you meet the requirements for the position in which you are interested. If selected, a recruiter will contact you for either a phone interview or to schedule an in-office interview.
Please note that due to the heavy volume of incoming submissions, it is not possible for recruiters to contact everyone that makes a submission. Only those who meet the specific requirements for the position will be contacted.